Consulting Services with Sue Volpe
Business and Personal Development
with an ethos of healthy, earth-friendly and conscious living practices.
We would like to help you untangle and improve your life:
- In business
- At work
- At home
- In your families
- In your relationships
- In your communities
- On our planet!
“You know your life. Let’s figure out what you need and I’ll walk you through it!” – Sue
We don’t live on this planet alone. We are all connected and when we pool our resources together we have everything we need. Let us use that very nature of connectedness to form a synergy: A powerful force bringing together that which you need at this time.
No one can do everything on their own and you don’t have to.
Let’s work together to help you remember who you really are, reclaim your power and be that person – all of you!
For more information about our company philosophy, see the “About Us” page.
About Sue Volpe
- Public Facilitator
- Brand Management Specialist
- Business Management Consultant
- Certified Life & Business Coach
- MAC Facilitator (Mindfulness Without Borders)
- Nutritional Consultant
- Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) Certified Practitioner
- 3rd Degree Reiki Practitioner
- Classical Ballet and Yoga Instructor
- An outdoor enthusiast in several areas including mountain biking, snowboarding, scuba diving, nordic ski, horseback riding and tennis
- Educated in: Business, Communications, Psychology
The thing I am the most proud of is my mothering. I am lucky to share my life with two super-cool and fantastic children who teach and inspire me daily.
Our hourly rate is $250/hour, however, most of our clients choose to go with our Value-Based Pricing structure (price per project) or one of our package programs.
Email today to schedule your free, confidential phone call to discuss how our consulting services could be of value to you.